Sunday, April 15, 2012

THE UNNAMED FEELING

The Unnamed feeling-feeling when you dont feel loved by your closed ones,who you actually think love you the most but you feel loved by people from whom you expect the least.This feeling of being loved by few and not accepted by others drives me crazy.

Some call me sweet,Some egoistic,Some even call me a slut,
by some I am just termed as a girl with attitude who is not real and fake.
I am termed as a different individual altogether by everyone.I wish I could tell them that I behave only according to their behavior and perception towards me.

The feeling of not being accepted as an individual you are,the feeling when you love someone so much and fail to express,the feeling of losing your dearest friends,the feeling of being trapped between right & wrong,the feeling of putting all your efforts into sumthing but still you fail.

This is the walk of life.

Never meant to be too easy and never meant to be too hard.

What life brings to us, is something memorable, worth treasuring. But to some extent, it does not always taste sweet.
I too dont know how happy or sad should I feel about all this.People say I should 'LET GO' but the truth is letting go is the hardest things in life. No matter how much I hold back, tears will always be there.

P.S - THIS IS FOR EVERY GIRL,EVERY GUY,EVERY INDIVIDUAL OUT THERE READING THIS THAT UNTIL YOU LEARN TO LOVE YOUR OWN SELF , NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU AND LOVE THE INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE AND PEOPLE WILL JUST FOLLOW. :)

WHEN YOU REALLY MATTER TO SOMEONE,
THAT PERSON WILL ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR YOU.
NO EXCUSES,NO LIES AND NO BROKEN PROMISES.

Also remember this always:

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself:
I,not events have the powerto make me happyor unhappy.
Yesterday is dead,tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day and I m going to to be happy in it.

KEEP SMILING AND SPREAD LOVE AS IT WILL ONLY GROW AND MAKE OTHERS HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment