Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A SPECIAL BOND

Life has so many things involved with it and we as humans in turn have so many things involved with us. A relation with someone is one of the important aspect of this life that we are living as life is all about these beautiful relationships that we form.We play so many different roles of a father,mother,sister,brother,friend,boy-friend,girl-friend and we play our roles and duties accordingly.As we meet new people, go to new places we tend to make new relationships or a bond is formed and in between all this some relationships are formed which with time become so important and special........and these are bonds for which we don't have a name or probably don't wish to name them.

I don't know whom to blame but the more we try to run away from a person,from feelings,from emotions,from love;we just end up facing them.We all have sum relationships like that in our lives which should never come to an end,never want them to get sour and always and always want to maintain the essence of it.These are such bonds that no matter what, we cherish them always whether the bond stays forever or not the memories of it are forever.

I too shared a bond with someone who from nowhere became so special,so important that I just didn't realise how and when I fell for him.I know I wasn't supposed to feel for him but still I started feeling,I know I wasn't supposed to keep any expectations but still started expecting.Loved talking to him,still remember and smile whatever little time we spent together and this is all I have out of this special bond to make me smile.He once promised me that he will be there with me always and as whatever I want him to be but somehow he didn't keep his promise and moved forward leaving me alone today.

LOVE-THE BESTEST FEELING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE BUT THE WORST FEELING WHEN SOMEONE YOU LOVE THE MOST DOESN'T LOVE YOU IN THE SAME MANNER.

Every person present in your life holds sum special importance and meaning.Well we cannot hold everybody in our lives forever but we should never let their presence go unnoticed.Today is the time we should make them feel how important they are and no one else can take their place.

LOVE PEOPLE AND USE THINGS NOT
USE PEOPLE AND LOVE THINGS.

1 comment:

  1. nice one i liked it.....but dnt be so disheartened sweety... remember these lines ......

    "1day sum1 will walk in 2 ur life n make u realise y it didnt work out with others......."
    love u muuhaa........

    ReplyDelete