Friday, December 31, 2010

FAREWELL TO YEAR 2010

Well another yr has come to an end n m jst so happy that finally dis yr has come to an end.The yr started on a bad note and ended too on a bad note and one after another bad mis-happenings followed but there are few things,people that jst happened for the good.

Well i really dont want to give an account of all d bad things that happened but wotever it was sumhow deep down it really made me more stronger& tougher.Some relations that I thought were to stay forever dey ended being fake, meaningless and obviously ended.People for whom i thought are really imp for me or I was of sum importance to them ended being selfish,fake,unfaithful and who never were my true friends and disappointed me in every sphere when i needed them the most.I personally lost so much in 2010 which when i think about brings tears to my eyes but when I look in a more broader prospective I think probably it happened for some good.

Though I lost more than wot i now have with me dis yr but m really happy with wot few things & few people I now have.I really dont have much words to describe this year but would luv to say a warm thnx to people who made this year special for me in dere own way....

So to start with I got the opportunity to have some very special friends like SB,Chirag Bhaiya,ChickyBhaiya,Manvi,Ritwik,Smriti,Chani,Pranay,Shubham,Ruchika,Amandeep,Imran,Samad,Dushyant & Navneet,Rishabh (my lovey-dovey couple), MS..............And obviously my other friends who have always been a support to me and have constantly showered me with dere unconditional love and care........

And yeah i would want to say thnx to the yr 2010 aswell because it has for sure made me a better person ,ended all the unwanted relations and has taught me some real important lessons of life.

I hope the coming year brings lots n lots of luv n happiness for everyone.WISH EVERY1 A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011......CHEERS..............................

1 comment:

  1. muahhhhh....u r a terrible writer sneha! but thank u so so much for the mention...and too be very honest....i was really missing u thats y came online and fished for ur blog. Thanks chick. waiting for u to b bak from work...hope u r enjoying ur "living alone" moments! XOXO

    ReplyDelete