Friday, November 19, 2010

ANGELS

Hi every1.sitting to write after really long........this one is jst dedicated to my frnz - SB,Chirag Bhaiya,Ritwik & Manvi so only gonna talk about dem.This yr strted on a real bad note for me n 90% of all te worst things happened but d most beautufil thing or d best gift dat god gave me dis yr was my four angel frnz.They came into my life when probably i was in d worst phase of my life, not knowing anything just cluless abt everything but dey are sumbody who supported me all through wid dere luv n care..........

Me, ritwik n manvi share a bond wihch is jst quiet special in itself.We fight,abuse each oda,get frustated ova each oda but d very nxt moment we are back together talking 2 each oda for hours continously.we guys dnt meet to often but wheneva we do we always ve a gala tym....

Coming to SB & Chirag Bhaiya dese guys are sumbody whom i admire n respect 'd most'.i personally ve never seen so caring,so luving,so decent n so simple guys dat m just tooo in luv wid both of dem.Again wid both of dem i share a very strange but luvin relation dat is very precious to me and i ll always gonna protect dis bond no matter what.Wheneva wid dem m always smiling,coz wid dem life seems to b so easy dat i jst forget all my tensions,worries and lost in a dreamland where things automatically becums hassle free.Neva ever i ve got a negative vibe from any of them n neva will also coz both of dem hold a real imp place in my heart,in my life dat no amt of misunderstanding or fight cn replace dis respect or luv for dem.I do miss dem coz i rarely get to see them,specialy SB coz i dont get to talk to him dat much.

Just writting dis not to just show how gud i feel but to show dat i feel deeply for you my frnz n each one of u is a part of me n care n luv u guys heaps.I know i do behave weird n possessive at times but its jst dat i wnt to spend mre tym wid you n nt miss a single chance to say dat i really dnt wnt to lose you eva n yeah thank u so much 4 being dere when i needed u all n thnx for being so wonderful n amazing.........MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

1 comment:

  1. i still remember the first day v talkd....i didnt evn knw u...ritwik kind of hooked us together!!!!
    it was amazn...n i luv to talk 2 u n ritwik everynyt!!!!
    No other friend can take ur place in my lyf!!!
    luv u both man...

    ReplyDelete